Anyone from VMP

INFIDEL0369

Established Member
Not sure if my emails are going to spam or you all are super busy but i have sent 2 or 3 emails asking about some upgrades for my 07 GT500. I have heard great things about this company and will be purchasing the majority of upgrades here in the next couple of months if not weeks.

usmc_mustang

Established Member
I think they are super busy or my emails are not going through either. I also called yesterday and it rang and rang with no voice mail, so I'm guessing the are pretty busy or traveling.

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I think they are super busy or my emails are not going through either. I also called yesterday and it rang and rang with no voice mail, so I'm guessing the are pretty busy or traveling.

Folks,

As Jerry once said so well...."help me, help you".

If you don't hear from me in response to an email (a real email, not a PM) in 24 hours, there's a reason. Call me. If you don't get an answer between 9a-5p Mon-Th (we DO shut down phones at noon for an hour each day) or 9a-2p Friday, then you have either dialed incorrectly or in some rare occasions Florida weather has taken its toll on our internet service and we're down temporarily. Try again. We are on EASTERN time so don't be stunned when you call from Nevada at 4pm and find that we're closed. Hey, call us when you're having your first cup of coffee. We're there. There are 5 people on the phones, both for sales and tech support. Yes, there are MANY times when all 5 are busy and have one in cue waiting. Please be patient. You're next.

PM on this and other forums is the absolute worst method to reach me. It's inconsistent, at best. I've received a half dozen in the past day that are from a week ago and have already been addressed! On the other hand, I get an email alert every time there is a PM and when I come here to try and respond there's nothing here! Like I said, this is stone knives and bear skins. Don't use it to reach me please.

I get between 600+ emails each week, and that's after extensive culling of crap with filters.

PLEASE respond or continue emails in threads so I have a clue what you're talking about.

Make sure and mention what kind of car you have. We tune/mod/have parts for things other than the 2011 GT500 PP with Airaid.

As much as I wish I could, I can't magically put a screen name, an email name and your name together and make them one. Emails that start with "hey this is Bulldozer, we were talking on the forums..." aren't helpful. So, please tell me your name and screen name as well as which forum. We sponsor a number of them, not just this one. It'll help me narrow down the ways in which to most quickly assist you. Be very specific about what you want.

Datalogs:

There is a VERY specific way in which to create and name a datalog that we request. It is in the instructions that we send, if we in fact need to send them. 90% of custom tunes require no datalogging. We do a zillion of them and know what works. But, there are always outliers and other odd factors that necessitate logging and revisions.

Please do not send unsolicited datalogs.

The correct naming convention for datalogs has the following-

yourlastname-yourcar-typeoflog-anyconcerns-yoursctserialnumber

eg: McCarty-07GT00-idle-slowrev-seemsrich-X40603bfdou812.csv

That way I can immediately see who you are, what you drive, what to look for and can immediately look you up in our database.

Reviews and revisions, if needed, are done on a first come, first served basis.

Tuning updates:

We no longer use email as a method by which to order a tuning update. There is a link on the home page of vmptuning.com where you order the update. Go to the site, from the left menu, choose Custom Tuning and the first thing at the top of the page is UPDATE.

You MUST have your order number from the item you just bought that necessitates the update.
You must have your SCT device serial number.
Please fill out the form COMPLETELY. It will save us from needing to hunt you down and will get your update more quickly.
You don't need to email us and tell us you ordered it. We know. They system is designed to cut down on email and delays.

Hope this helps clarify ways in which to reach us.

Mr. Infidel......email me directly at [email protected]

I will be out of town until Monday but am obviously not out of touch. You won't reach me on a phone though.

thanks all

bj

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread