Anyone going to the hod rod week in OC Oct 6-9?

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i just got my cobra and just sent my email to joing the club i have a 2003 redfire cobra. i will be their sat. morning because friday night i have a b-day party for me and my friend and his dad. but my parents are leaving thursday night so if anybody sees a 68 plymouth GTX with a black vlynol top its my dad. he is not bringing the GN this time :mj: that car is fun down their with the exhuast dump open sounds like a jet. we are staying in our beach house on 142nd street but i will be out all day hopefully i will get to meet some other cobra owners ;-) my name is Tim see you their.

slow02GT

Derek2001 said:
hurlock, haha small world. Im from cambridge. Go figure. I'll be down there that weekend at some point.

dude do you have that black lightning from ambridge? I think ive met you at the track before...I ride in that Mineral Grey GT with the cowl hood around cambridge

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
i just got my cobra and just sent my email to joing the club i have a 2003 redfire cobra. i will be their sat. morning because friday night i have a b-day party for me and my friend and his dad. but my parents are leaving thursday night so if anybody sees a 68 plymouth GTX with a black vlynol top its my dad. he is not bringing the GN this time :mj: that car is fun down their with the exhuast dump open sounds like a jet. we are staying in our beach house on 142nd street but i will be out all day hopefully i will get to meet some other cobra owners ;-) my name is Tim see you their.

Come to the roof of the carousel Hotel at 4pm on Saturday to meet a bunch more cobras..

Derek2001

Established Member
JH02GT said:
dude do you have that black lightning from ambridge? I think ive met you at the track before...I ride in that Mineral Grey GT with the cowl hood around cambridge

Yeap thats me. I was pretty sure that it was you on here, I knew u lived in hurlock. Just put 2+2 together. I havent seen any 2003 or 2004 cobras local, so i was suprised to read there was one around here thats modded. I've yet to ride in one of them. I'll probably be down OC saturday nite, as friday looks rainy

slow02GT

Derek2001 said:
Yeap thats me. I was pretty sure that it was you on here, I knew u lived in hurlock. Just put 2+2 together. I havent seen any 2003 or 2004 cobras local, so i was suprised to read there was one around here thats modded. I've yet to ride in one of them. I'll probably be down OC saturday nite, as friday looks rainy

same here I havent ever had a chance to drive one or even take a ride in one...but I guess its better off that I dont get a ride in one because I will buy one then.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
"Come to the roof of the carousel Hotel at 4pm on Saturday to meet a bunch more cobras.."

i'll be their with a couple of my friends because they will be with me all weekend. whats your name Miamifan1354 i'll look for ya at the hotel.
-Tim

slow02GT

Im leaving right now c-ya you guys down there....im in a mineral grey GT with a cowl hood and bullitt wheels.....cant wait for the cruise on saturday :banana:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
you never know they weather forcasters get the weather wrong all the time. no matter i'll be their rain or shine whith my cobra.

jay, where you down their for the cruise in the spring? does you car have the 10th anniversery wheels also? if so i might have talked to you before. i don't know how i remember though. it was at the last cruise i was driving my dads 68 plymouth GTX which is green with a black viynol(sp) top. i was stoped at a light in the left lane. then a black 10th anniversy cobra pulls up next to me and i said "thats i nice car, the same one i wanted and said i had a GT and some other chit chat then the light turned green. was that you :shrug: i have no idea how i still remember that, half the time i can't remember what i did an hour ago :rollseyes
-Tim

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
right after work, i'll be down on friday only after 5pm. if anyone is down then, hit me on my cell 302-745-5854.

travis

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
no tenth rims, but I don't think there was a black 10th down there last year.. I was at the last cruise, but I don't remember talking to anyone, so may not have been me. If it's raining when I get to leave, I'm gonna be driving my truck down (DR's + baldness + Rain = one squirly ride). I'll see yall down there.

Truck it an 03 Black Hemi Ram and I have a MACA sticker in the left window at the bottom

Users who are viewing this thread