Anyone going to track on Thursday night?

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Where is Bradenton located at? I'm in Ft Walton (unfamiliar with Fl) been looking for a track around here, all we have is a crummy 1/8th mile...

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Where is Bradenton located at? I'm in Ft Walton (unfamiliar with Fl) been looking for a track around here, all we have is a crummy 1/8th mile...

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
If Ft Walton is in north Florida, in the panhandle, then Bradenton is very far away.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by 03yllwguy

The closest track to you is probably Gainesville. I'm in Tallahassee, and there are a bunch of people here who go to Gainesville to race. I think Destin/Ft. Walton is something like 1.5-2 hours from Tally, so I guess you are somewhere between 3 and 4 hours of Gainesville. That's not very close, but I think it is the closest.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by BreBar21
The closest track to you is probably Gainesville. I'm in Tallahassee, and there are a bunch of people here who go to Gainesville to race. I think Destin/Ft. Walton is something like 1.5-2 hours from Tally, so I guess you are somewhere between 3 and 4 hours of Gainesville. That's not very close, but I think it is the closest.

Your location says South Florida...when did Tallahassee move way down there? :shrug: :)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by TRDNiteLife
Your location says South Florida...when did Tallahassee move way down there? :shrug: :)

I live in West Palm, but I go to school at FSU in Tally. So, 7 months out of the year I am in Tally and the other 5 I am at home in WPB.

Users who are viewing this thread