anyone have video on their car?

fangstang

Established Member
Do any of you guys have video on your cars? Lets have everyone that does place it in here.

Signor

Banned
If that is your car, you got ripped off. How can you watch the screens in the BACK seat? I would get my money back. Nice "avatar" BTW. I wonder if you look like that in real life! Pardon my incredible sense of untimely humor :coolman:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Signor
If that is your car, you got ripped off. How can you watch the screens in the BACK seat? I would get my money back. Nice "avatar" BTW. I wonder if you look like that in real life! Pardon my incredible sense of untimely humor :coolman:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanna see your avatar........

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
where did you get your video done at? what brand of tv's are those and do you have a dvd player or what hooked up to that? sorry to be so nosy but i'm considering something like this when i trade my car in. for the 03 cobra of course.:p

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by svtgirl
you mean video as in this???....

Sorry but WTF for???? Unless you plan on entering it in shows I see no reason for a car to have stuff like that.

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah

Sorry but WTF for???? Unless you plan on entering it in shows I see no reason for a car to have stuff like that.

that's okay, but yes that's exactly what I do, enter it in shows. Hope that answers your question. :)

Also there is another purpose besides DVD and video games, there is a navigation system hooked into all that.

Not to mention that I have two young daughters that are occupied by the video games and movies when we go on road trips, that's why there are two in the back seats, so they don't fight over it. I never hear "are we there yet?"
:)

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
okay I admit it.... I play the video games too, while I'm waiting for the Hondas to catch up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread