anyone interested in a tri-ax shifter?

fangstang

Established Member
I am selling a steeda tri-ax shifter for the t-3650. It was in my cobra for no more than a month(aprox. 500 miles). I paid $200 for it, and am willing to sell for $150. The reason I'm selling is because I need some money for vacation in March.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Is it their new one? I heard they changed it?. Can it be adjusted (the throw position) I'm not very tall, and I like to have all the controls real close... I have heard Steeda is very good aftermarket manufacturer. I came across a guy today on ebay with a awsome deal on some Steeda rims http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1803825284&r=0&t=0 Which look great, but I don't know how much they weigh yet, man I was so tempted to buy them.

I'm pretty picky about what I buy, especially since I work for Ford, (right outside of the mustang plant), I can't have people doggin me out. Since this is my first Cobra, I'm just getting used to the aftermarket providers...

Thanks,
Rick

fangstang

Established Member
Steeda is a very reputable manufacture. Just ask anyone else on this forum. I'm sure atleast 90% are using the tri-ax shifter. And yes its adjustable in height. Like I said, I had it on my 2001 and it worked like a charm, short, positive shifts. Makes a huge difference over the stock shifter, and is very easy to install yourself!

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Hey can you email me with your contact info? [email protected], or just send me a email and I will send you my info. Consider it sold, I just need to make sure I have the 3650 in my ride. I think I do, but I heard they used two models that year.

Thanks,
Rick

fangstang

Established Member
Yeah, I just got it sat. mornin. Thanks. I'll go to the post office this monday and ship it out. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread