Anyone interested in buying 04 IRS??

sccobra04

4.6 Juggernaut
Established Member
I want to get rid of the IRS on my 04 cobra for a straight axle off a 2001. If anyone is interested I will get the IRS pulled out of the vehicle and be ready to work out some way to get it to you (most assuredly by freight if it has to be shipped) I am located in Winston Salem, NC for anyone local that might want it, which would be MUCH easier. I am willing to put it in the back of a truck and drive possibly up to 70 miles in any direction from where I live to deliver the IRS. I'll start my price at $1500, plus half of the freight (if it needs to be shipped, crated, etc..) I am willing to work with someone on pricing so feel free to
make me an offer.

thanks,
Derrick

sccobra04

4.6 Juggernaut
Established Member
ttt, unit will come with diff cover/brace, polyurethane bushings and a drag bar (replacing the stock tubular cross brace.), as well as 4.10 Ford Racing Gears.
Again, I am willing to work on pricing if anyone is interested.

thanks,
Derrick

sccobra04

4.6 Juggernaut
Established Member
Still for sale!

Am willing to drop my price to 1150 shipped (shipping would have to be freight). If you are within 200 miles of Winston Salem I am willing to drive halfway and the price for the rear would be $975.

thanks,
Derrick

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Have possible interest. Have to sell of my solid axle, MM torque arm, sway bar, coil-overs, and panhard though. Downside is distance. I am in Washington. If the stuff sells quick I MAY be in touch. Still not 100% about this swap yet.

03'Darin

Established Member
RoyWoods said:
Is it still for sale, and would you be willing to ship it to Oklahoma?

I asked yesterday morning and no word back yet.

Seller hasn't been on line since 5/29 BTW

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread