Anyone make an avatar and/or signature for me?

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Here are a couple of pictures to choose from:

HPIM0971.JPG

DSC_42272.JPG

DSC_4234_2_1.JPG
<==== Maybe the dorks in the background can be deleted? LOL.

Thanks in advance!

-Tim

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
how old are they, 13??

I have no idea but I asked the same thing when I was there. The one girl with the striped shorts was 23 years old. The rest of them were around 18-20 years old.

Besides, I don't care..... I was at an event and just wanted some pictures of the car and some girls. No harm in that, right? :beer:

TrickStang37

Established Member
I have no idea but I asked the same thing when I was there. The one girl with the striped shorts was 23 years old. The rest of them were around 18-20 years old.

Besides, I don't care..... I was at an event and just wanted some pictures of the car and some girls. No harm in that, right? :beer:

i'll make an av/sig, i just didn't want some underrage kiddie stuff on my computer. nah mean? ..... im more into 'mature' :banana: JK!!! haha

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
i'll make an av/sig, i just didn't want some underrage kiddie stuff on my computer. nah mean? ..... im more into 'mature' :banana: JK!!! haha

I totally understand. If you don't feel comfortable putting the girls in the avatar or signature then just put the car in there..... that would be fine too :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I'll work on something tomorrow

Riddla

Established Member
Just checking in............ :beer:

ooops I forgot. I just got home from a night of drinking. I'll make you a sig for sure tomorrow after watching the NFL games:banana:

ILLGUNZ

Established Member
Riddla

RIDDLA wat's up i'm new to the forum's notice that your the man for sig's need any help let me know i'm good at gaming sig's but a little practice i'll get the car sigs down pack..... i'm doing sig's now with video....

Riddla

Established Member
RIDDLA wat's up i'm new to the forum's notice that your the man for sig's need any help let me know i'm good at gaming sig's but a little practice i'll get the car sigs down pack..... i'm doing sig's now with video....

I am not the only one around here but we sure could use your help.
Work your magic:rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread