Anyone on here own or anyone know who owns this NICE rio red 1997 Cobra?

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
attachment.php

Hey,
I saw this pic on a thread the other day. I was wondering if anyone on this forum/message board owns it or knows who owns it. I'm 99% sure the guy that owns it is in my Mustang club (I saw it at a meeting) but I'm not sure if it is just a major coincidence and someone else has a Cobra JUST like his, or if he is own this forum board . Thanks:shrug:

Jonathan

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Yeah I think I've seen him on here. Don't think he came back around after people got on him about having hood pins and still had the stock hood latch assembly and everything attached.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Well,
That stinks. His car was putting out 590 rwhp so I don't think it matters if he uses superglue to hold down his hood. What's wrong w/ hood pins though w/ your stock hood latch. People can get into your engine bay w/ only hood pins. :shrug:

97_cobra_97

Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Yeah I think I've seen him on here. Don't think he came back around after people got on him about having hood pins and still had the stock hood latch assembly and everything attached.

i left the hood latch assembly on mine when i put the hood pis on whats wrong with that :shrug: that way none can pull the pins and opnen the hood

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
When I put my hood pins on, I intend on leaving the hood latch as is. With only the hood pins, there would be a hell of a lot of chatter coming from the hood (unless you drive around at 20 mph).

Dan

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
hey

Yeah
His wheels are rather unusual in a good way. Also, the brakes and stuff look unique as well. His car is not the average "run of the mill," which is, of course, good.:burnout:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
I think its just the thinness of the wheels, and the tread design on the tires just give it a really aggressive look. I'd hate to see that thing in my rear view mirror comin up on me if I were in an import.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
He was around for a while...The dude also owns an 03 and his wife has a vert.GT(01 I think)Pretty cool guy...His wife was expecting if I'm not mistaken..Haven't seen him around for a while though....But yea,that red SN-95 is decked out...

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Yeah, I just found him on modularfords.com. Yeah, he does have a '03 and 2000 (I think) GT droptop. I met him about 2 weeks ago. When he pulled up, I recognized his wife because she works at the mall. Yeah, and she is expecting pretty soon I think. I hope everything works out w/ their new "addition" to the family :)

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Yeah, I just found him on modularfords.com. Yeah, he does have a '03 and 2000 (I think) GT droptop. I met him about 2 weeks ago. When he pulled up, I recognized his wife because she works at the mall. Yeah, and she is expecting pretty soon I think. I hope everything works out w/ their new "addition" to the family :)

Next time ya see him,tell him to check in and say hi every once in a while...:beer:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
No problem 28 fangs. I think he's been busy lately w/ their baby on the way, working on his cars, and I think he is consider saling his conv. GT so they can buy something more like family car. I'll try to remember to tell him to stop by and post something :D

Users who are viewing this thread