anyone running 3:55 or 3:73 gears w/ auto

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we have 410s in our auto.. the car just plain rips...stock tires are useless on these cold roads in SC.. gears are a personal choice depending on what your goals for the vehicle are....

DIB5.0

Established Member
we have 410s in our auto.. the car just plain rips...stock tires are useless on these cold roads in SC.. gears are a personal choice depending on what your goals for the vehicle are....

Have you guys ran your car in the 1/4 yet? What are your best times and what mods?

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
After riding in a auto with 4.10's, I'd say this is definitely the way to go! Highway cruise was fine, and my buddy ran 11.93 @ 116mph on STOCK TIRES!

Travis

grnenvy

Established Member
Yo

4.10s are great until you want a blower. He will have to pull them out for some 3.55s if he goes with a pwr adder. Or try to run a 29 inch tall tire which would look stupid. :banana:

After riding in a auto with 4.10's, I'd say this is definitely the way to go! Highway cruise was fine, and my buddy ran 11.93 @ 116mph on STOCK TIRES!

Travis

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Putting 4.10 in my 6 speed and autos are hurting even more for gear. I would put 4.10 in there and it still wont be any trouble for you.

Users who are viewing this thread