Anyone w/CAI and predator only? where to buy local?

cobra101

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone is runnning the performance tune on the predator with a CAI being there only mod? if so, was the difference noticeable? I was thinking maybe the performance tune alone with my existing CAI might make 15rwhp more. is that reasonable from the predaor's performance tune? Will I just run real rich because I don't have any exhaust mods, just the cai?

Also, I may buy a predator soon. Where is the cheapest mail-order and is there a place locally that I can walk in and buy it? (I am in so cal.)

thanks much :)

03CobraFreak

Established Member
Originally posted by cobra101
I was wondering if anyone is runnning the performance tune on the predator with a CAI being there only mod? if so, was the difference noticeable? I was thinking maybe the performance tune alone with my existing CAI might make 15rwhp more. is that reasonable from the predaor's performance tune? Will I just run real rich because I don't have any exhaust mods, just the cai?

Also, I may buy a predator soon. Where is the cheapest mail-order and is there a place locally that I can walk in and buy it? (I am in so cal.)

thanks much :)

I am. Feels much faster and responsive.

Also, I have set the T/C to be "Off" by default, advanced the timing, changed idle speed, and fans on/off settings.
My next thing is to mess with the A/F and data logging.

cobra101

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I would love to find a place that sells them nearby (so cal, valley), so I can just walk in and get it as opposed to mail-order.

I am looking for the best deal on one now.

Users who are viewing this thread