Anyone wanna trade for a Chevy?

HowellSoccer88

Established Member
Anyone wanna trade for a Camaro?

I have a 2001 Sunset Orange Z28 (1SC Option) that is mildly modded with 29XXX miles and I am building an interest in Lightnings.

Mods:
+Harris Speedworks Dry Nitrous Kit
+Pacesetter Longtubes
+Pacesetter Offroad Y-Pipe
+Hooker Catback
+Richmond 4.10 Gears
+SLP AAM Rear End Girdle
+March Underdrive Crank Pulley
+Whisper Lid
+K&N Filters
+SLP 85MM MAF
+Smooth Bellow
+LuK ProGold Series Clutch/Flywheel
+Eibach Prokit Springs
+Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm
+SLP 160* Powerstat
+TB Bypass/Free Mods
+Stewart Warner Tach/Shift Light
+Nitto DR's on 17" GM SS Wheels

I would also include a pair of Firehawk Wide Oval all-season tires, UMI short stick, HSW purge kit, and Hypertech PPIII handheld tuner. The car has never seen the track or dyno or you could bet your money thatd I'd be bragging the times/numbers. The clutch was just put in at 28K miles. The car has not been sprayed yet. I just got done with the install and I am waiting for a FPSS and bottle heater before seeing what she has. I have the receipt that says I just recieved the kit about a week ago to prove this claim. The oil has been changed promptly every 3000 miles (if not earlier than the 3K) with fully synthetic oil. Car has also always been run with 93 octane gas as recommended. I have receipts for almost all parts. I am very meticulous about my cars and you can tell when you see the car and I pop the hood. Car has not seen snow and very sparingly seen rain. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading for a Lightning!

n1304610073_30003984_4857.jpg

n1304610073_30028333_4917.jpg

n1304610073_30028331_4298.jpg

n1304610073_30003985_5470.jpg

Last edited:

HowellSoccer88

Established Member
Ok now I understand what you are saying. I have not decided on a price yet but I guess I am looking more towards someone wanting to get in the 15-18K range because right now I have no cash (I just got done with the clutch and the nitrous so I'm broke!).

HowellSoccer88

Established Member
I got your PM on ls1tech.com and I understand what you are saying. The only problem I have is that I do not have the extra 6K it would take to make the trade. I guess I am appealing more to people who are selling in the 15-18K range. Ive seen lots of them go through here for around that price. As they are not as nice as yours, this is just an idea and I will sell my car if I come across a very good deal. Thanks for your interest and you have a great looking truck!

HowellSoccer88

Established Member
Im probably just going to keep it but if anyone is ever interested feel free to shoot me a PM or post up and we will go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread