Are Eagle One products good quality/OK to use?

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
For my birthday a while back my cousin got me the Eagle One Premium Detailers Pack. It includes all of the basic products, which is listed here:

http://www.eagleone.com/_products/7,E1599301.asp

You can read up on their products here (just click on the respected car area pictures to show the products for each car area):

http://www.eagleone.com/_products/index.asp

My question is, are these products actually good to use for my Cobra? If these products are bad to use (i.e. if they are bad quality), then what prodcuts do you reccomend?

Is there any certain brand that has good products all around? I heard the the Meguiar Gold Class products are good, but I don't know personally.

Thanks in advance,

THC

trance_in_miami

Established Member
hey all is good and perfect except for the polish/wax. I have ued eagle ones products before. I like thier tire shine. But if you want really good proffesional waxes polishes you can read some of the comparisons of brands in this forum. SMP has all the good stuff every detailer wants. But yes you are holding good products. But not proffesional ones. I would be happy if i got that as a gift. :thumbsup: Also meguairs is the best over the counter brand. IMO. but i''am now into the good proffesional stuff. :pop:

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Well I was my car occasionaly, and have it washed mainly at the local, family owned car wash. I don't think I will need to get into the professional stuff any time soon.

But as for the waxes and buffers, what would you use? I have seen people explain that they use Clearkote and all that jazz, yet I have no clue what any of it is. What is the best type of wax to use? I know that you need to use a claybar to scrape excess wax/residue off of your car before you wax it, but where do you get claybars and how do you use them? As for buffers, what kind is the best and what pads/applicators are the best? I am looking into waxing and taking care of my car's paint myself, and I want to know what to get and how to use it.

SO TO SUM IT UP: I am retarded when it comes to car care and I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to learn/figure out what is best and the best way to do things. So if anyone could supply me with a Car Washing and Details For Dummies website where it explains everything it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

THC

trance_in_miami

Established Member
get the cleakote killer combo. then go to lowes and get a porter cable. 7336sp for 99$ then go to autopia.com and get their pads. for about 56$ for all the pads for the wax and polish. then go to autozone and get clay bar. for about 10or 18 depending on brand(all brand of clay are the same shit). then read spree's detail forum. It helped me get into the scene. I was like you and i think that proffesional is they way to go. and dont forget poorboy's ssr2.5 for scratches. the clearkot combo will include the polish wax, three awesome Microfiber towels and an microfiber applicator pad. It is simple just read and you will learn. :beer: ((SMP)) has everything you need.

click here and read carfully

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164884

im in love with the waffle weave microfiber drying towel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread