Are KEM and Fastlane the only two TUNERS out for the Ecoboost?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Neither, no one has a tune available for the ecoboost f150 yet.

The fastlane truck supposedly put down +90rwhp but when they ran it on the track it ran the same E.T. and trap as a bone stock truck. When asked why there was no response.

KEM has yet to produce a dyno sheet or track time. Although i heard they will soon......

no word yet from Livernoise either.

:nonono:

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Ordered a airaid and SCT combo from livernois last week. Their shop car is running 12.2 @ 111. That's with their tune, exhaust, intake and meth. Without meth their running 12.6-12.8.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
We haven't cracked the F150 yet unfortunately.

Our tunes for the SHO, Flex, MKS, and MKT are great and we hope to be able to offer the same for the trucks very soon!

-Rick

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Just installed a Airaid CAI and the Livernois stage 3 tune in my 2010 SHO. I cannot believe how that transformed the car. The power comes on almost instantly and it pulls hard all the way to about 6500 rpm. Torque had increased bigtime due to all the torque steer the car now has. Shifts are also a lot firmer. Airaid intake fits perfectly and install took maybe 20 minutes. Great product, excellent tune and great service. Excited to see what they come out with next for the SHO!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We haven't cracked the F150 yet unfortunately.

Our tunes for the SHO, Flex, MKS, and MKT are great and we hope to be able to offer the same for the trucks very soon!

-Rick

rICK WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM THE mkt, WITH AND WITHOUT METH?
caplock!

Users who are viewing this thread