Ati prices?

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
I've got a 99 cobra, and i have decided on the procharger. I was wondering who had the cheapest prices on the P-1SC stages two. Also, I was wondering if any of you guys use your supercharged cobras as daily drivers, and how it runs.

Thanks, John

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I just bought mine from "The Power Source" (the-power-source.com) They said they will beat ANY advertised price.

I paid $3900.00 for my stage II procharger... (the 99 cobra kit)They gave me free shipping, 42# injectors, Lightning MAF, and walbro 255LPH fuel pump as a package deal.

I havent put it on yet... But, ill keep everyone posted!

-Homer

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Thanks for the reply Homer. I will be calling them soon. Where did you get your gauge pod, and gauges, and how much were they.
John

kpyzfrwon

Established Member
I got mine from Power source as well....3695.95 + 75.00 for Cobra specific kit...which includes 90 mm mass air AND 42lb injectors. SMOKIN" deal......

Did I mention I live 1.5 miles from ATI headquartes here in KC. The Power source was nice enough to save me shipping and let me pick it up straight from ATI. If you call ask for Andy....really nice guy. Tell him Kelly from KC sent ya.

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Thanks for all the help. I've been really busy, but I will be sure to give them a call as soon as I can. kpyzfrwon, does that include the fuel pump, and chip? Thanks again.
John

Users who are viewing this thread