ATI Procharger C1b intercooled tuner kit @8psi for SVTF

SpeedOften

Established Member
For sale: ATI C1B Procharger intercooled tuner kit at 8psi.
Less than 8000 miles on the kit. I still have one of the original bottles of gear oil that came with the kit. The unit is in EXCELLENT condition. I pulled it of thinking I had internal engine damage b/c the car wasn't pulling but it turned out to be engine mounts.

I'm selling it b/c I decided to go a different direction with my car and I've put a downpayment on some cams for the SVT and some other stuff.

Included will be all piping and hoses and hose clamps, the original directions from Procharger, the supercharger unit itself obviously, the original MAF tube from ATI as well as the redesigned MAF tube (I couldn't get the redesigned one to fit right thoght b/c of clearance issues between the tube and the coil pack) as well as the Bosch blow off valve. And I won't forget to include the license plate frame as well...[hihi]

I had the car tuned with 42lb /hr injectors by Turbo Tom. He gave me 240whp and 180wtq, but b/c the 42's were not big enough up top I was lean above 6500. More power is possible out of the 8psi kit. JRPASMO is making 242whp/199wtq with another 600 rpm to go until redline on 60lb injectors:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129923

I still have the warrenty card as well with the seriel number. This will be included.

I would like $2400 for the kit. I bought it for $3200 brand new.

I also have 60lb/hr Seimen Deka injectors for sale that are slightly used (~2000 miles maybe?) but look brand new. I would like $150 for those. (I don't have any pics of these at the moment but will take some tonight).

If you take both I'd like $2500 but I will consider all reasonable offers.

Pictures:

revised maf tube:
Alaynaalmostwalkandmiscellaneous191.jpg

Alaynaalmostwalkandmiscellaneous189.jpg

Alaynaalmostwalkandmiscellaneous190.jpg

Engine bay:
Sydneypicturesmidnightmotorcarsh-58.jpg

Sydneypicturesmidnightmotorcarsh-27.jpg

view of intercooler flap almost behind the driverside foglight:
Sydneypicturesmidnightmotorcarsh-37.jpg

NovaTRIP025.jpg

Original packaging of blower which I don't have:
droppingsvtoffatmikes023.jpg

droppingsvtoffatmikes022.jpg

droppingsvtoffatmikes024.jpg

droppingsvtoffatmikes020.jpg

droppingsvtoffatmikes018.jpg

I need this to sell this to continue on with the components I need for the cams...

Users who are viewing this thread