atlanta dragway meet... 3-19-10

antiv6

Established Member
ya if you break a 13.5 in a vert they will kick you out if you dont have a cage, the first time i ran i tried to run over a 13.5 just to have some fun since ive never been to a track and i still ran a 13.2 and got kicked lol, i was pissed. I might head up to watch idk yet

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
been to that track many many times for fun ford weekend but never got to run it would love too @ least once next time i`m down there :beer:

antiv6

Established Member
it looks like ill be up there for sure but wont be in the cobra, ill be riding shotgun in a black prelude, if i see a bunch of mustangs together ill come say whats up not sure what time ill get there yet we plan to drive to jack in the box in SC then hit up commerce on the way home lol.

Dirtbikes4fun02

'01 CVPI
Established Member
thats kool... i am thinking i will probably get there about 7 or so... they open at 6 and tech inspection starts at 6:30, so i dont want to be there right when they open and get stuck in the tech traffic...

anyway, anybody who plans on going shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can exchange real names and phone numbers so we can work out all the details as they come up...

i figured we would just pick a general location that we park our cars and hang out at during the races. then whoever wants to race can just leave the group whenever but still have a general meeting spot during the "hang out" time between running...

i havent been to a friday night session in a couple years so we will just have to see where everybody wants to hang out at once we get there...

so like i said just email me and we will work out all the details...
email is linked to my blackberry so i can respond almost immediately as long as i hear the ringer...

hope to see yall there!

aloo1

Established Member
well i'm pretty sure i got a bachelor party tomorrow night but if something changes i'll email you and get a phone number so i can figure out how to meet up with you guys. On another note NMRA is gonna be there the next weekend if we wanna try to meet again. and this saturday year one has a car show from 4-8 i think its the chip foose thing.
thanks,
alan

antiv6

Established Member
we ended up leaving really early but i got a couple pics, i saw your car dirtbikes4fun but every time i saw it either no one around it or you were driving away lol
23itq4g.jpg

wc1mh3.jpg

116hyll.jpg

e9esdx.jpg

2efj58p.jpg

292tero.jpg

Dirtbikes4fun02

'01 CVPI
Established Member
I never even saw u out there... Woops! We had a good time. Crash's white cobra blew its radiator the night before we went. We replaced it but he just still didn't wanna risk racing it.

That's a badass camera u got there and thanks A LOT for the pix those are good ones

U shoulda got my attention and told me to meet u somewhere lol..
Oh well. U going to the nmra next weekend? I think we are all gonna go.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
damn. i thought no one showed. we need to have another meet next month. lets go ahead and plan it now so that we car try to get more people to show.

antiv6

Established Member
ya we should set something up next month and try and get a bunch of people, i figured the track would be packed since it just opened and it was awesome outside. It seemed pretty empty for the most part, we did leave around 8 though.
this Pontiac was pretty sick
14y039z.jpg

kb1swk.jpg

Dirtbikes4fun02

'01 CVPI
Established Member
Yeah that g8 gt was definately my favorite, it had style, mods, comfort, and fast as hell...

If u left at 8 u left shortly after we got there. The pics of me and the black gt (brandon) was our first runs right after we got there.

A regular thing sounds great to me. But if u go to the nmra next weekend let us know cause we should all be there on saturday.

Dirtbikes4fun02

'01 CVPI
Established Member
yeah, maybe it woulda been a lil more believable if you had showed up... maybe you coulda showed brandon how to drive it... lol

but its not the first tranny that has owned him, and probably wont be the last... lol

Dirtbikes4fun02

'01 CVPI
Established Member
you are right. i blew an auto after i beat the hell outta it for 40k miles...

this is your second blown tranny and both of em u blew within a couple hundred miles of owning em.

the saleen motor knocked like hell after the brandon treatment and R.I.P. to the poor 347 stroker...

oh and lets not forget the trans you had warrantied from your 350z...
and the many many times you had to replace linkages in your hondas...

but yeah your probably right it had nothing to do with your driving...

Users who are viewing this thread