August 5th: Caffeine and Octane Car Show with SVT Syndicate

JStyles

Established Member
I asked about meeting up before and got no concrete plans. Rolled in alone and left after making a lap of the place on foot. Didn't see a single owner with their mustang. Trust me i was parked as far away as you could be and still be on the lot. I doubt anyone who didnt park by my car even saw it.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Yeah we dropped the ball on that one. Maybe we can meet up at that pancake breakfast place beforehand next month? We should be able to get something organized with a month notice!

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Man, I hate that I missed you. This was the most terms I've seen at a C&O - like 7-8! Only talked to one owner though (silver 10th vert). I didn't think anyone would walk by my car considering where it was parked.

We really need to get a group together to ride up there. It'd be fun! What part of town are you in?

Ron, the owner of the silver 10th vert? He stopped by my booth while he was walking around too talk.

I asked about meeting up before and got no concrete plans. Rolled in alone and left after making a lap of the place on foot. Didn't see a single owner with their mustang. Trust me i was parked as far away as you could be and still be on the lot. I doubt anyone who didnt park by my car even saw it.

I saw a few termis pull in while I was over by my booth. Ariel Atom was getting enough attention that I spent a lot of the time talking to people.

Too give you guys an idea of when you need to get there, I got there right at 7 to get a few spots and sent up my tent and there was already 50-60 cars there. Place was almost full by 7:45.

mavisky

Established Member
Yea lesson learned. Got in at 8:15 and got one of the last few spots available. Didnt realize you were in the Atom booth. Totally stood there for 5 minutes inspecting that BAMF lol

mysteed

Established Member
Had fun at the show yesterday. I hung around your car for a while to meet/chat but i did not have any luck. I was in the silver 03 on stock wheels that disappointed the crowd a few times by not driving like an idiot down windward.
I saw your 10th Anni there and I loved it (though I'm a sucker for those cars). You were parked close to my BAB 98 Cobra. :beer:

08mojo

Established Member
Man, I hate that I missed you. This was the most terms I've seen at a C&O - like 7-8! Only talked to one owner though (silver 10th vert). I didn't think anyone would walk by my car considering where it was parked.

We really need to get a group together to ride up there. It'd be fun! What part of town are you in?

I actually live less than 10 miles from where the show is held. I am near the intersection of Old Alabama and Haynes Bridge.

I parked at LA Fitness. I got to the show after 9:00; kind of went on a whim. It would be great to get a group together before the show. Let's see if we can make it happen next month.

08mojo

Established Member
I saw your 10th Anni there and I loved it (though I'm a sucker for those cars). You were parked close to my BAB 98 Cobra. :beer:

This was not me, but I'm sure the owner appreciates the compliments!

IMG_4617.jpg

I was in a non-10th silver coupe on stock wheels. I was disappointing all the people standing on the curb towards the end because I did not floor it as I was leaving:

IMG_3353.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread