Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Actually we are working on that now, just trying to decide on a logo, I kinda like looking at mine thou *drool*

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yea Ken, yours does a have a certain "appeal" to it! Graphics guy came by this morning with 5 samples.....But on a sheet of paper. He's going to e-mail them to me so I can pass them on to the MACA membership. A couple of them looked pretty good.....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SID297
You guys need to come up with a comon one like the MCT's.

Yup we are working on it... Well, Dwight is for us rather :-D

Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Actually we are working on that now, just trying to decide on a logo, I kinda like looking at mine thou *drool*

Agreed :thumbsup:

Originally posted by IronTerp
Yea Ken, yours does a have a certain "appeal" to it! Graphics guy came by this morning with 5 samples.....But on a sheet of paper. He's going to e-mail them to me so I can pass them on to the MACA membership. A couple of them looked pretty good.....

Sweet!! Can't wait to see them. Should be pretty dang good looking if these are the guys responsible for any of the Terps graphics! :thumbsup

Originally posted by WUTWINE
good deal Dwight...can't wait!

I'm with you man. :thumbsup:

You know what else we should think about? Where on our cars any MACA stickers might go. Might be cool to have them all in the same place, throughout the club. That's if we even do stickers, which I believe is still up for debate. And I know there are a few guys that don't particularly like stickers. Hats and/or shirts should be pretty cool though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread