[b]help Me!!![/b]

SVTlightning01

SVTLightning01
Established Member
Ok heres the deal. whenever i drive normal my truck is fine, but when i get into boost it shakes and it just wont go in. it makes a weird nois out of the exhaust kinda like its dying out. i cant see any leaks, no check sengine light. if you need more info let me know but i am stumped

kromdom

1KWKTRK
Established Member
fuel filter OK?? clogged fuel lines?? Sorry, not an expert myself but these 2 come to mind with your symptoms. Hope experts chime in!

SVTlightning01

SVTLightning01
Established Member
updates

heres some updates, whenever i rev up the engine its fine so therefore i dont think its misfiring, it has 27000 miles just changed the plugs 300 miles ago, i checked for vacuum lines blown off but cant find any. i still have the warranty so im excited. i hope i didnt blow a gasket!! if anyone has any idea if this happened to them before let me know. it shaked bad when it gets into boost.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm interested in what was wrong. I'm thinking one of your plugs is effed up.

SVTlightning01

SVTLightning01
Established Member
The Verdict

Well ford says they fixed the problem. #1 and #5 coils have been replaced. we shall see when i get it back

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I know what your going through. I've been there and done that. Mine was just the #4 coil pack. cost was 300.00

Users who are viewing this thread