Back seat blues...

Dirty Dave

Established Member
Hey everyone! First timer here....
From everything that I have seen so far regarding the new Mustang, it will not have a back seat?!?! Anyone know if this is true? What about friends and kids? What about making kids?

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by Dirty Dave
From everything that I have seen so far regarding the new Mustang, it will not have a back seat?!?! Anyone know if this is true? What about friends and kids? What about making kids?

Welcome aboard! With no backseat you won't have to worry about them messing up stuff. :xpl:

If you want to make more kids I guess you can "throw her over the hood" & try. LOL:lol1:

fangstang

Established Member
ICAN BET MY HOUSE THAT THEY'LL HAVE A BACK SEAT IN THE NEW MUSTANG!

LogiWorld123

Established Member

What you see is a conceptual version of what the regular 4 seater Mustang will look like.

taronis

Banned

The '05 WILL HAVE A BACK SEAT! The Concept car does not, but it's a concept car -- a 2 seat 400hp mustang would cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to insure -- two seaters get a BAD hit in MA, CT, VT, NY and other states.......

Dirty Dave

Established Member
Well, for me it is a "compromise" with the wife. I "must" get a four seater for if and when kids enter the picture.

How would you like to be facing backward in a baby seat under full boost? :xpl: :cryying:

[iSEPIC]

Damn Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
It says in the MT video, as well, that the production car will have 4 seats ( 1 min, 50secs into the vid --see video thread in this fourm)

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
The '05s gotta have a rear seat, no matter how small.... Ford would lose major sales in the "common" Mustang (V6) arena.

Count on it along with a 300 to 350 HP engine in the GT version. The 400 HP concept GT is just for show.

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
What would be so bad with no back seat? I wouldn't mind not having one.

You are obviously not part of the all-important backseat-making-out-adolescent-male demographic:-D

03CobraBro

Established Member
Did you guys whatch that 05 Mustang GT video on the other thread? The developers were interviewed and they said it will indeed have a backseat...

Users who are viewing this thread