Back To Track

XLR8-R

Established Member
Went to River City Raceway last night to run the R maybe one last time(may be selling it). Air was pretty good but got bad when moisture rolled in. First pass with minimal cool down: 12.76 @ 113. I believe the improvement was due to the off road X-pipe(Mac) that I installed. Sounds like an R should now! I made one more pass but spun worse and hit the rev limiter at the top of second, 13.06 @ 111. Sixty foots were 2.22 and 2.32.:( I wanted to make another pass but cars kept wrecking due to the track getting slick and I got tired of waiting. With some sticky tires and 4.10s ...

Carter

96blownsvt

Established Member
track

hey, xlr8-r

man that is a good run, on street tires?
If so,wait till the 410's@ sticky's

:eek:

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Carter you're going to sell? What for? I mean you just got the car not to long ago.. Something new on the horizon?

Have a good one.

Matt

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
You scared me there for a second.. I thought you were going to get out of Mustangs all together.. I am glad she is staying with you for the time being..

Hey did you ever take any pictures of the car without the Wing on it?

I am still interested in those..

What about taking some measurments or doing a pencil rub for a hole template for me?

I need a template for when I get one of those R wings for mine.

Thanks,
Matt

96blownsvt

Established Member
back to the track

Hey xlr8r,

when are you going to the track again? With the cooler weather down their you should pick up a few tenth's or mph???

later
jr
OKlahoma, city:burn:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by JKCOBRA98
Hey did you ever take any pictures of the car without the Wing on it?

I am still interested in those..
I saw Carter's car in person and it looks great without the spoiler and splitter. Like a stealth Cobra with a giant hood :-D.

Good run, dude. 113 trap...you should hit low twelves with sticky tires alone, 4.10s would be gravy...

Users who are viewing this thread