Bassani Exaust ??

Sophbuster

For the guys that have the Bassani's exaust for the your cars. I was wondering what part #'s you ordered and price? If you order the KCR-420 part # do you still need the KCR-3?

Thanks,

Colby

Cobra-R

Established Member
Colby,
I will ask Sal to come in and answer your question. He is who I ordered mine through. I just told him to order it, I have no idea what the part numbers are.

Brian

kevin

man i wish i could help. the move i made from tx to co has screwed everything up and i can't find the sheet on the exhaust. if i do b4 someone else, i'll post it for ya .

kevin.#22,#41,#80

svtguy

Established Member
Colby, if you haven't already, go to www.bassani.com. On the left side of that main page, click on what's new box. About 2/3 down that page is the 2000 cobra r exhaust.

I have the 2KCR-420 cat back kit and the 2KCR-2 non cat x pipe on my 2000 R. The 2KCR-420 kit should bolt right up to the factory cat x pipe and fit good. The factory 4 cat x pipe has a bassani x cross over in it, but it is NOT the 2KCR-3 bassani hi-flo 2 cat x pipe.

I know for sure that the 2KCR-2 non cat x pipe will directly replace the factory 4 cat x pipe. The factory borla cat back will bolt right up to the bassani 2KCR-2 and fit correctly. With the non cat x pipe and borla cat back it sure has a different exhaust tone sound to it.

I asked bassani what part of the stock exhaust was most restricted. They told me it was pretty equal restriction between the factory 4 cat x pipe and the borla cat back.

My 2 cents worth.
Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread