Baton Rouge, New Orleans Guys

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I got another pic of them...

s3.jpg

s2.jpg

Thanks for taking the pics of my car B:beer:. After seeing those I think im going to keep her around.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Good luck with that. I went there for Advanced Technical Rescue, with LSU and they barley let us walk on the field to stretch our ropes. And this was off season...

Heck! I was a student and walked by the staduim every day. I stepped on the field numerous times just when I felt like it. Students do it all the time. The gates are always wide open and nobody ever says anything to you. I could have driven a car through the gate, but I'm sure someone would have killed me then.

is that the new DD chrome 10th anniversarys? If so damn I want a set bad, those look killer
Damn! I was about to buy these. I was hoping nobody would have them! O Well! I'm getting 2 17x9s 2 17x10 (DD) for $595.00!

I guess we could of taken a picture of the big terd we layed on LSU.....again, for the 3rd year in a row.

Yea especially if you remember the upset we handed your BCS eligible asses in Little Rock two years ago.. didn't mean to ruin your Nutt/Mcfadden Fantasies! I guess that was 3 years in a row! Tard!

Users who are viewing this thread