98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
i have a this BBK Cold Air intake for a 96-98 Cobra ill sell for $180 Shipped

bbkcoldair.gif

bbkcoldair1.gif

wile9coyote

Established Member
I need this CAI kit, what exactly does it come with? The intake pipe to TB + maf + corner pipe into fenderwell + k&n style paper filter? Can you point me to this exact kit on a website. I am going to be removing my ati supercharger system from my 98 cobra and will need at the very least - a stock maf and fenderwell cold air system to replace the custom air intake system that is installed on my cobra now. Send any more pics/link to website to --> [email protected] I am paypal rerady and ready to buy.
Thanks - stevet

Brizzal84

Established Member
98CobraStuntn said:
also ill take trades for other parts let me know what you got? i would be interested in a high flow catted x-pipe my i sold mine and it sucks my car is to quiet
I have a x pipe that I just took off my 96 cobra. just pm if you want more info.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
wile9coyote said:
I need this CAI kit, what exactly does it come with? The intake pipe to TB + maf + corner pipe into fenderwell + k&n style paper filter? Can you point me to this exact kit on a website. I am going to be removing my ati supercharger system from my 98 cobra and will need at the very least - a stock maf and fenderwell cold air system to replace the custom air intake system that is installed on my cobra now. Send any more pics/link to website to --> [email protected] I am paypal rerady and ready to buy.
Thanks - stevet

y are you removing the ATI?

Users who are viewing this thread