BBK Twin 65mm TB...any input?

Pyro

Established Member
Tried to "search" but the search function is offline. Does anyone have any experience with the BBK twin 65mm TB? How much performance/HP does it add? It advertises a 35 HP gain but will A/F (tuning) need to be adjusted with the mods in my SIG?

Yes, you read right...I dont have a chip with my 2.93" pulley but to date, according to the condition of my colder plugs, I dont have any detonation most likely due to my lack of exhaust mods.(And yes, I know my mods are not maximized :( ) Will a BBK twin 65mm TB change things as far as tne A/F? If I have to, I will chip but AFTER the TB, that is if it's worth the $300+.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I guess no one has the BBK twin 65mm TB?

I had the 65mm. It sucked. The pedal feel was weird. The inlet needs to be matched to the T-body. I did have a '01 part number and that T-body has a weaker return spring.

I now have the Billet flow. That thing is very cool. The inlet tube is a lot bigger. I highly recommend spending the extra money on the Billetflow or don't waste your time. The Accufab is suppose to be good also.

Pyro

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I'll just hold off until I can gather the funds for the Billetflow. It's considerably more expensive since it needs a new inlet tube.

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Here we go again. The BBK works great if you actually know how to port the inlet, and if you add a carb return spring the pedal feels good. I got it and mine runs ok I guess.:D

Users who are viewing this thread