BBQ this Sunday 4/20

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I want to see the new wheels:rockon:

Going to be kinda hard considering I sold them.
They look good on a black/silver cobra's and even the sonic blue ones but on my vert, I never liked them as much as the stockers.
Plus I hated having only a 10 wide rear rim instead of my 10.5 I have now.

Going to get a better tire than this nitto dr but after having those BFG dr's in the rear for street , No way !!
The way they acted upon lane changes on hwy's and on corners no way but as far as traction/strait line acceleration in dry there the best.
Dunno but have to find a 315 when the time comes maybe mickey thompsons or something.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Going to be kinda hard considering I sold them.
They look good on a black/silver cobra's and even the sonic blue ones but on my vert, I never liked them as much as the stockers.
Plus I hated having only a 10 wide rear rim instead of my 10.5 I have now.

Going to get a better tire than this nitto dr but after having those BFG dr's in the rear for street , No way !!
The way they acted upon lane changes on hwy's and on corners no way but as far as traction/strait line acceleration in dry there the best.
Dunno but have to find a 315 when the time comes maybe mickey thompsons or something.

So you just picked up a 10.5 replica? Well to bad about the wheel, hopefully you didn't take to much of a hit on them

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
So you just picked up a 10.5 replica? Well to bad about the wheel, hopefully you didn't take to much of a hit on them

Naw I had AFS 10.5's , just wanted the black FR500's and even though I got rid of them I love the way they look on other cobra's.

I got just about what I paid for them and was happy to go back with my 17's.

Users who are viewing this thread