Beat an 03 cobra vert today, does anyone know how fast they are stock

StangD281

Established Member
OK guys....enough of the flaming. Congrats on beating the guy. Let's leave it at that. Next flame & this is closed or you can go to smackdown. It belongs in the roadkill, anyways.

Grant

Established Member
Damn..I am new on this board and all i have seen so far is people trash talking other people saying.."man your stupid you dont know what your talking about"...or "your full of shit!"....I am begining to think that is all this board is about....i know i am gonna get flamed hard for this but o well...the '03 cobras arn't all that badass as you guys make them out to be..you guys make it seem as though your '03 is the fastest thing outthere and if any 1 says they beat 1 and its not a vette or viper your like "bullshit!"..you guys werent there when he raced this '03 so you have no idea what happend...hell he could be lying..most of the threads in this fourm could be lying but you guys dont know!!!!...so just congragulate(sp?) him on his kill and move on...

Great kill man!!!!:burnout: :burnout:
p.s-silver01snake...**** all the haters

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
OK guys....enough of the flaming. Congrats on beating the guy. Let's leave it at that. Next flame & this is closed or you can go to smackdown. It belongs in the roadkill, anyways.

Did I write this??? Can anyone else read that??

I smelled flames from the second I read the title of the thread. No more of this BS...take it somewhere else.

Hardtop

Established Member
Nice kill. One thing about drag racing, the fastest car doesn't always win. Driver has alot to do with it. Equal drivers the 01 loses, badly. Congrats.:burnout:

Bruce

TSi92

Banned
You must BOW to the superiority of the '03 cobra. I see the supra syndrome goin on with some of the '03 cobra owners!

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by TSi92
You must BOW to the superiority of the '03 cobra. I see the supra syndrome goin on with some of the '03 cobra owners!
Some people just can't figure out where they don't belong :shrug:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by TSi92
Yep, I belong right in front of your slow ass mustang! :-D
:lol: I want to see that one. I'll be more than happy to WHUP YOUR ASS in my lowly slow ass Mustang GT that you have no clue what is lurking in.

Since this is the Timeslip bar, let's have a gander at yours.

Or will this have to be moved to the "Laughing at TSi92 Forum" then if you show it?

Last edited:

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
So much Competition talk! When i get My 03`Cobra, i will be happy just to have a vehicle with 300+ hp, for the first time in my life. Who care who is faster, it just gets yea killed quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread