Beat down Acura Integra GS

'01 Black L

Established Member
Around here (I live in a small town) there is some little punk ass high school kid that has a black '93ish Integra GS with an exhaust, intake, small shot of laughing gas and of course the Altezzas. Anywho he always talks smack about my L but will never run me when I'm driving it. Well we had a run in today but guess what. No L for me, damn winter. I was driving my moms GTP with exhaust, pulley and ram air, because the tire pressure light came on and she wanted me to take it to the gas station to fill them up. So as I'm pulling out of the gas station I see a black Integra, so I says to myself "This is going to be funny" I pull up next to him and goose it back and forth beside him to let him know what's up. We go on the 3rd honk from about a 40 km/h role and I put about 5 lengths on him before I shut down cuz of traffic. He pulls up beside me and I rolled down the window and yell "You like that? Wait till you see the L again" hehehe I love ricers

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by '01 Black L
I rolled down the window and yell "You like that? Wait till you see the L again" hehehe I love ricers
LM-MFAO Great kill, even better line...I love it!

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Good kill my man! My sister has a 2001 Grand Am GT, i went for a ride in town with it on a two laner, i come to a stop at the light and up pulls an integra, it was a 95 i think the exact same, i wasn't sure, he was a college kid older than me about 20 he looks over at me and points at the light, so i rev up the lil v6 in the AM and off we go, he's shiftin and i put 2 cars on him, my first kill in anything i look over at him nod my head and thumbs up he does the same. He didn't have any mods but i whooped

'01 Black L

Established Member
I don't have any right now because the car just got here and my digital camera is away being fixed. Right now it doesn't look any different then any other C230 except for tinted windows. I've only had the wheels on twice because our roads are salted pretty heavily. Did I mention I hate winter?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by '01 Black L
I don't have any right now because the car just got here and my digital camera is away being fixed. Right now it doesn't look any different then any other C230 except for tinted windows. I've only had the wheels on twice because our roads are salted pretty heavily. Did I mention I hate winter?
winter totally sucks.,,,,,,,,,

SC Cobra

Established Member
why do these little rice poppers think that if they put just intake and fart can that they can beat a cobra, camaro ss, or even a z-28? :-?

Users who are viewing this thread