Best Mustang Shop in Central or South Texas

JJB03COBRA

Established Member
I live in the Austin area and want to do some serious mods and tuning to my car, but really do know who to go to. I've heard good things about Murillo Motorsprts in San Antonio. I'm willing to drive to have piece of mind. I need you guys opinions

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
In Austin there are several shops. the one I am currenlty using and have had good success with is Motion Dynamics. I have posted pics up of some of the stuff they have done for me in my sig.

They currently have my 95 in pieces and are doing a major rebuild of it including an engine build from a bare BOSS302 block

edited to add: you live in Round Rock? you avatar pic looks like one of the houses/cobras in my neighborhood LOL

Last edited:

JJB03COBRA

Established Member
Man your car is sick!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get started with my car. I live in Killeen, close to Round Rock. Thanns for the info

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Man your car is sick!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get started with my car. I live in Killeen, close to Round Rock. Thanns for the info

Thanks ... I haven't done much other than what's there. I am not going to mess with the pulleys and what not. I don't drag race except for the occasional trip down to get some ET's and you don't need much more HP for corner carving which is what I like to do.

yeah I know where killeen is. When I first came out to the sandbox the 2nd army unit I worked with was from fort hood. you should join the austinareastangs.com as well if you haven't already. they are a great group of guys from in and around Austin/killeen/roundrock/bastrop/ yada yada

Austinsvt.com is the SVT specific austin site.

GHIG RTR

Banned
My Cobra is at Murillo's right now for a custom TT kit. I hope to have it back by the end of this month. They did both of my blower swaps and everything went fine. Never had a problem with their work. Everyone will have their own opinions when it comes to all performance shops. Some good, some bad, but never 100% satisfied.

Torched Cobra

Established Member
If you come down to San Antonio, you can also try Lethal Performance.. 210-656-5220..They are the only one's who have worked on my cobra. Ask for Danny. He's the owner. They are actually by 1604 and Nacogdoches Rd. 35 and 1604 area.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I you'll drive to San Antonio, drive to Dallas instead and go to HPP. 972-395-9844

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
If you come down to San Antonio, you can also try Lethal Performance.. 210-656-5220..They are the only one's who have worked on my cobra. Ask for Danny. He's the owner. They are actually by 1604 and Nacogdoches Rd. 35 and 1604 area.

+1 they are currently doing my project.

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Lethal Performance here also. The Ford GT TT project is almost done :) Its going to be a monster.

sonicblu03

Established Member
My work was done by Maximum Velocity in San Antonio. I live in Killeen as well. 2 hrs door to door. Let me know if you have any questions. Highly recommend.

Mike

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
What dyno dose Maximum Velocity use? Mustang Dyno or Dyno jet? I am looking for a shop/tuner that uses a Mustang Dyno. Anyone in SA use a Mustang Dyno...

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
What dyno dose Maximum Velocity use? Mustang Dyno or Dyno jet? I am looking for a shop/tuner that uses a Mustang Dyno. Anyone in SA use a Mustang Dyno...

Fuel Injection Specialties and Murillo Motorsports both have a Mustang dyno.
Maximum Velocity doesn't have a dyno atm, but will have one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread