Best shifter?

wjfawb0

Established Member
The triax worked well in my 02 GT Tremec 3650 so I got the triax for my T-56. Works well there too, and I got a good deal through a friend. Any of them will be a huge improvement over stock.

-Jason

ak_cobra

Established Member
sorry i'm a noob... just picked up my cobra last night but i would realy like a pro50 shifter.. where can i pick one up at? thanks in advance

akaeric

Established Member
I have a Hurst its good I took the small spring out to take the stiffnesss out but its quit I have no noise I have the tri coming just to try it but now I'm worried about the noise the Hurst works fine its soft because I took the small spring out 4th and 6th are a little close or hard to feel but the only time I get noise is if I lay my hand on the shifter with pressure aganst the stop bolt then it .
I tried to find a B & M but they don't make one for this trans.

akaeric

Established Member
I just installed a Tri-ax and used the factory handle that has that big rubber garment on it and th factory bolts fit perfect in the Triex shifter and stuck the factory boot over the shift and I haven't had it out in the highway yet but I took it around the block and worked the gear alot and I have no noise right now I don't now when I get out in the highway but right now its as quit as the factory shifter. and I put it at the highest settings so the shifter is right there at my reach no bending over to shift.

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
i know those 2 r good i hear, but u guys r over looking the b&m ripper that i got i luv it, it seems like it cant get any better than that just my 2 cents.;-)

beabout

Established Member
I have the Hurst shifter now, had the TriAx and was not happy with it. Hurst is better quality product.. my .02 :)

Users who are viewing this thread