Best sounding exhaust

trmin8ter03

Established Member
Bassani catted x with borla stingers. Heres a clip of the car on the dyno last night.

[ame=http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/franks03cobra/?action=view&current=P8260005.flv]P8260005.flv video by franks03cobra - Photobucket[/ame]

hammerhead2

Established Member
Its really all personel preferance. Just depends on what you like. Personally I like Mac & Flowmaster's sound the best. I am also a fan of Magnaflow and Bassani. I hate SLP and Borla. They sound like glasspacks to me but as you can see many others really like them. So we are just back to preferance again.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Borla Stingers / Bassani X pipe :rockon:

See sig for exhaust clips with and without cats..

Sounds great! A little raspy in that one certain range but not too bad. Pretty deep and throaty for the rest... :rockon:

I am currently running a bassani O/R X-pipe and Bassani catback. I had the baffles out, sounds great and LOUD but it was a little raspy and i wanted to make it a little deeper so i put the baffles back in to try it out for now.

Wouldnt mind trying a borla catback with my bassani O/R x like you have to see if i like it in person.

Is the borla stainless??

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
x2 it really depends on what you like. if you like loud go with the slp loud mouth II. i had those on my car and it was too damn loud, so I put some of SLP power-flo mufflers on it and now it is much much better.

You shouldn't own a mustang if you think the LM II's are too loud.. :poke:

I had them and went LM I's, which ARE loud. The LM II's are VERY classy and smooth sound.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Would anyone local want to trade my stainless bassani catback for a stainless borla stinger catback? Wouldnt mind trying it out...

Users who are viewing this thread