Best Tone Sounding Exhaust for 03 Cobra

Laxpaint5

Established Member
I am looking for a tone exotic sound for my 03 cobra. I dont mind loud exhaust as long as it is tone. Does anyone have suggestions.

Mark

2003 Silver

Banned
Laxpaint5 said:
Does magnaflow make an x-pipe?

Yes....catted definitely and maybe uncatted also. Bassani will give you an exotic sound as well...maybe even more than Magnaflow. I have had both systems and they sound great. I still have my Maggie c/b...could be for sale very shortly and my Bassani c/b and catted x may be as well. Bassani setup is only @ 3 weeks old. I am going back to a more muscular sound.

Got Boost

maggnaflow does make an o/r x...i sounds wicked with the maggy catback...just installed it last week...it has somewhat of a raspy tone in the low rpms but when you hit the sweet spot right at 4k it sounds sweet!!!!

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
Laxpaint5 said:
I am looking for a tone exotic sound for my 03 cobra. I dont mind loud exhaust as long as it is tone. Does anyone have suggestions.

Mark

Be prepared to get about 1000 different answers on this topic. I would recommend that you go to www.mustangexhaust.com. I think that you have to register as a member to hear the sound clips now, but that should narrow down the field as to what YOU like.

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
Seabiscuit said:
Be prepared to get about 1000 different answers on this topic. I would recommend that you go to www.mustangexhaust.com. I think that you have to register as a member to hear the sound clips now, but that should narrow down the field as to what YOU like.
OMG! That explains why I was going crazy trying to find the sound clips. I had to log-in!! :smmon:

99GTvert

Established Member
SICKBOY said:
I vote SLP

Me too. I don't know about the cobras but they sound awesome on my GT. They sound real burbly at low RPMs and then once you get past about 2500 they just scream.

Rwick7

Established Member
Nothing sounds better than Mac with Mac prochamber.

Anything with an offroad X is too raspy for my taste

Users who are viewing this thread