BFG Comp T/A R1A

TcM-668

I just got a set of these from TireRack today...

I have never seen a tire with a treadwear rating of 00

Am I to assume that Jello has a higher treadwear rating than these things ??? Looks like the treads were written on with a magic marker...

I noticed that I could leave marks on them with my fingernails...

Seriously, How well do these hold up on the track ???

For $ 109 each, I am not complaining...I am looking to go to the KDW for daily driving and park the KDs for posterity...

Just curious...

Don...

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by TcM-668
I just got a set of these from TireRack today...

I have never seen a tire with a treadwear rating of 00

Am I to assume that Jello has a higher treadwear rating than these things ??? Looks like the treads were written on with a magic marker...

I noticed that I could leave marks on them with my fingernails...

Seriously, How well do these hold up on the track ???

For $ 109 each, I am not complaining...I am looking to go to the KDW for daily driving and park the KDs for posterity...

Just curious...

Don...
Don,

I also bought a set of these RA1's from Tire Rack on the same special. Haven't mounted them or used them yet, so no report on how well they work yet? But, I expect to test them out soon at TWS!??

I also have a set of the KDW's for street use. They look great on the car and are wearing much better than the KD's for street use. You will like 'em!

By the way, I am thinking of going to TWS on the weekend of March 2-3 with JoeJ? Can you make it with us if I go? Would be cool to have 3 R's on the track at the same time??

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
My friend had the RA1's on an older stang, and yes they do wear out pretty fast....but hey, they were reasonable, right? lol....

I'm going with the KDW's for street use as well :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread