Black GT500kr $42,811

Carbon Driven

Established Member
When I was searching dealers inventories last month I found many KR's but they all had MSRP pricing of about $47K. I called on a couple and they were always the same... "The KR package is not listed in that price. Its an additional $35K on top of that"

The best offer I got was an 09 Vista blue KR for $69K

Boosted93363

My bad,I went back up there to pick up truck for warranty and slipped to see it again,your right, I had to ask a salesperson about a 2nd price tag and there it was a extra 29k from shelby kind of hidden. So about 70k for the K/R.Good call "Sonic Blue".

brianz426

Established Member
Either someone was desperate to sell it. Or its been wrecked and fixed. 07s usually bring that amount with more miles.

It belonged to an older guy whose wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. He had plenty of money and other cars. He wanted a quick sale and my friend was in the right place at the right time and most importantly he had cash.

blackshelby

the cheapest i seen so far in houston texas 63995.08 kr silver. i bought mine for 65000.

Earnhardts Ford as one left for 59,995 I believe(silver with blue 09) Brand new with shaker 1000 I think its number 174
I bought mine from them a little over a month ago ,I took delivery 3 weeks ago. To my door shipped from AZ-NJ I paid 62k which 1800 of that was shipping.(enclosed trailer)
If your looking for one they where very easy to deal with and highly recommend them.
I dealt with mainly Noah there, so I would suggest asking for him.(also dealt with Jerry there who was also very good.)
Contact info- (480) 232-7128 or 480-893-0000

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread