BMR Suspension's S550 Lowering Springs: Stance Pics

BMR Tech

After going through several ride height, and spring rate variations...we have settled on heights and rates for several springs options for these cars. (Performance, Drag, Handling)

Here is our 2015 PP Mustang with our "Performance Spring" stance. I think it is absolute perfection.

S550LS1.jpg

S550LS2.jpg

S550LS3.jpg

S550LS4.jpg

S550LS5.jpg

Just figured I would share, so you guys can know what to expect in a month or two, when we release them.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Cant wait til some matched shocks/struts/springs kits come to market. Upgrading springs that are designed for stock dampening and then changing dampening down the road seems like a bad idea for me.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

I agree, waiting on dampers is a little annoying.

We have prototype shocks and struts on the car pictured above, but these springs actually worked really well in our opinion, on the PP Dampers. Just have to trim the bumpstops a little.

Speed Junky

Established Member
I thought I read where all your springs share the same drop-Drag, Street Performance and Race? Either way, I looking forward to the race version, just waiting on the release of them and some bilsteins.

BMR Tech

They will all be close in drop, very close.

We like to pick a height and engineer around it. Just like we do on the S197 cars.

5.0_MD

Established Member
Are you guys expecting to have your set of S550 springs to be close to the S197 prices? I just ordered a 15 PP GT and dropping it is first on my list.

BMR Tech

Are you guys expecting to have your set of S550 springs to be close to the S197 prices? I just ordered a 15 PP GT and dropping it is first on my list.

They will be right around the same price....in the $250 range, yes.

Looks great Kelly.

Thanks! You still enjoying your BMR Springs?

Can't wait to get my hands on these and other pieces

We are doing everything we can sir! We look forward to releasing all of these items, that is for certain.

Sorry about the delay - I got your message, just swamped. I try and address the many forum messages first, then catch up on my eleventy-gazillion FB messages. HA

Users who are viewing this thread