Bogart Welded R/T 15x5's and tires

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm selling my Bogart Welded R/T front runners to help fund my turbo project. 15x5's with Hoosier 28x4.5-15 Drag Fronts. Never driven on the street, and only a few passes at the track. Wheels and tires are in perfect condition. Includes Bogart billet centercaps and lugnuts. $900 shipped for everything.

They're on the left:

Bogarts.jpg

Bogarts2.jpg

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
arrrrrr. those are so nice, but i cant see paying new price for them. well, ill keep looking. thanks

EDIT: i didnt mean your price was bad, i just dont want to pay new price for the REARS> sorry for the confusion. wish i found a complete set. good luck with the sale!!

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The wheels alone are $900 from Bogart. You're basically getting perfect tires, billet centercaps, and lugnuts for free, plus the wheels are in brand new condition as well.

Just as well, I'll now cover the shipping. $900 shipped for everything.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sorry Jack I don't know how I missed that. They're made for a 5x135 bolt pattern, which we all have, so I don't see why they wouldn't fit on your truck as well. They feel great at the track, not soft at all. I wouldn't go taking sharp turns with them or anything, but at the track they felt fine. Some people (I never would) even drive them on the street.

EDIT: No, they aren't Drag Stars, they're Welded R/T's. You can see the 2 on this page:

http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/bselection.htm

Last edited:

smilinjack

Established Member
bogarts

hey scott. Would you consider selling the wheels and tires for 750$. Don't mean to piss you off, just lookin for a better deal. either way, merry christmas, Jack.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If you offered me $20 it wouldn't piss me off lol. Well, maybe $20. ;-) I'll have to decline though. This is almost $1300 worth of stuff new, not including shipping on anything, and it's only been used a couple times and is in perfect shape. Sorry I can't let it go that cheap. Thanks for the offer though.

lightning666

Established Member
would you maybe be interested in a trade for a DSG snugtop, carpeted underneath, practically brand new, + some cash. probably not, but worth a shot

Users who are viewing this thread