bolt pattern

bullitt2001

Established Member
just picked up a 2000 lightning about a month ago, and i was wondering what bolt pattern is on these!? i know i could research it but im in school and i work alot so i dont really ever have time to even get on the computer. so i thought you guys could help me.

ive heard a lot of diff things from a lot of different people.

is the bolt pattern the same on a 5 lug mustang? ive gotten yes' and no's from a lot of people when i ask.

also if anyone has some extra stock rims for sale or anything let me know. im looking to throw a pair of slicks on them.

bullitt2001

Established Member
thank you sir.

another question.

whats a good tire you guys all prefer for the track. i have drag radials for my mustang but i break a lot of rearend parts on that due to the sidewall not giving.

so im thinking more of a slick for the lightning. but i was wondering what size would be good..how tall etc? and what brand does everyone prefer on here.

2valves

TragicSVT
Established Member
thank you sir.

another question.

whats a good tire you guys all prefer for the track. i have drag radials for my mustang but i break a lot of rearend parts on that due to the sidewall not giving.

so im thinking more of a slick for the lightning. but i was wondering what size would be good..how tall etc? and what brand does everyone prefer on here.

from what i "hear" 28 tall 12 wide

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
26x11.5x16 ET Streets
Centerville5-3-20081.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread