Boost Works Giveaway: Guess the E.T. and win!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Ruh roh raggy!

Not jumping to scream success is a bad sign.

Sometimes breaking new ground means some bumps and bruises.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Sorry folks.. it's been a long day. We're going to be transparent and honest with the development process.

Being first sometimes means you have setbacks. Last night was one of those nights for us. We were able to get the car to 60ft decently.. even on a cold, poorly prepped track. However, we had some issues with exceeding airflow versus what we saw during dyno testing. As a result, the PCM kept going into reduced power mode, and we never got a clean pass. We weren't prepared to re-tune the car out there, as this was a test and tune Friday night at the track.*

We'll rent the track next week and spend the day out there getting it dialed in. This is part of doing something new. You have to take the good with the bad. Thanks to our team for making this possible in the first place. I know we'll get it nailed down.

Last edited:

BAD GT

Established Member
You'll get it dialed in i'm sure its tough with all the tuning parameters not available yet, so did the guy that guessed 12's win the T-Shirt, lol

Cant wait to see you get a good pass in, good luck next week.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
You'll get it dialed in i'm sure its tough with all the tuning parameters not available yet, so did the guy that guessed 12's win the T-Shirt, lol

Cant wait to see you get a good pass in, good luck next week.

I suppose he/she is owed a shirt. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread