bought springs, CC plates needed?

TRBO VNM

I sure hope not...they weren't in my budget. I got the eiabach pro kit springs. I know I need to get an alignment and that will really tell me if I need CC plates.

Anyone with these springs know? Hopefully it is install, align and go and no need for the plates or additional parts. I did get the urethane isolators.

RJCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Redfiresnk
I sure hope not...they weren't in my budget. I got the eiabach pro kit springs. I know I need to get an alignment and that will really tell me if I need CC plates.

Anyone with these springs know? Hopefully it is install, align and go and no need for the plates or additional parts. I did get the urethane isolators.

Everything I've read says that if these cars are lowered you won't be able to align it properly without CCplates.
The dealer had to give me CC plate to fix my pull, and that's with the stock springs. Apparently there is not enough adjustability in the stock strut towers.

TRBO VNM

well, that just suxs. looks like most are using the MM one's. Is there anything else I need then damn it? Anything for the rear? time to break out the credit card.

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Redfiresnk

I am selling some in the market as well as a Strut tower brace, click here

Users who are viewing this thread