Bought the wife an Ecoboost. Let the modding begin!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Okay I just can't leave the wife's new 2016 Ecoboost alone. I'm looking at getting her (wife/car) a CAI and exhaust first. Might look at a downpipe and 'Bama tune later on.

As far as CAI's go I'm liking the idea of a painted JLT unit.

As far as exhausts though... I go into this realizing there's no way to get V8 sound out of an I4. However I've been listening to all the YouTube video's I can find and there are a lot of setup's I think sound way too fart-pipey for me! I think out of all the systems I've listened to thus far the MAPerformance exhaust sounds the least ricey of the bunch.

U.M.

[video=youtube;KIvI8utwV9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvI8utwV9Y[/video]

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
OP - First and foremost you sir have some great taste in music. In the event that you're seeing something we have on site here that you think will work for her car shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with the best pricing under the sun on whatever you're after.

-Alex (Muffin Man)

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
OP - First and foremost you sir have some great taste in music. In the event that you're seeing something we have on site here that you think will work for her car shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with the best pricing under the sun on whatever you're after.

-Alex (Muffin Man)
Thanks for the offer Alex! I went to your website to order my JLT CAI, but you guys were out of stock. Had to go with an alternate supplier. Sorry.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread