Brake lines?

Boostin01

Established Member
Where can i get stainless steel brake lines for an 03 Cobra and how much $$ ? Also how much improvement will I see over stock and how hard is install?

predator

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports is carrying stainless lines made by Stoptech that seem to be getting popular. Look on their website for price. I think it was around $90+ a pair. The improvement has been reported as noticeable and as expected over stock hose. Search on this forum ...or in Modularfords.com....for those that have done it and ask about the install. Hope this helps get you going.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I have the MM hoses and they are very nice and fit great. They have a protective coating to protect the stainless steel braid that is fluid resistent also. The feel is a little better then stock, but you can still feel the rear hoses expanding. I hope they make a rear kit soon. Also if you do it make sure you buy a set of Speedbleeders for the front and rear they are worth it.

sonic77

Established Member
The Russel SS lines from Steeda were pretty easy to install. $75 for the fronts. Slightly firmer pedal but it's really hard to notice a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread