Brand New Eibach Pro-Kit for IRS

BooRail85

Banned
Hey.. i have a set of Eibach pro kit springs for 99-04 cobra w/ irs.. bought for a 03, but had a solid axle swap. The box has been opened, but the springs never installed.

I would like $125 plus shipping OBO

let me know if you are interested!!

Adam

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
nitestalker1982 said:
these were sold, and re-sold, haha...

It is not prudent to make jokes about this...Now, I agree that you gave me a good price on them...however, I feel that it is a little un professional to wallow in it...

Nonetheless, I have NO problem with anyone that buys low and sells high...I know what they sell for new and I feel that I got a good price...I just would not have posted that comment of sold and re-sold haha...it sounds like you are making fun of me for buying from you...

Thanks for the deal and I am glad you made an extra $50...

Last edited:

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
03svtsnakevert said:
It is not prudent to make jokes about this...Now, I agree that you gave me a good price on them...however, I feel that it is a little un professional to wallow in it...

Nonetheless, I have NO problem with anyone that buys low and sells high...I know what they sell for new and I feel that I got a good price...I just would not have posted that comment of sold and re-sold haha...it sounds like you are making fun of me for buying from you...

Thanks for the deal and I am glad you made an extra $50...

Let me clarify this if I may...my intention was never to make fun of you or anyone, this was just a comment made to point out that I bought and sold them soon after. I sold them right after not to make profit, but because I decided on the H&R's last minute, so I had to sell them. And for the record, I didn't make any profit (or extra $50), as I sold them to you at the same price that I bought them for. So I apologize if it came through like that, but thats not how it is...

oh, btw, post some pics when you lower that sucker...
-ed

Last edited:

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
nitestalker1982 said:
Let me clarify this if I may...my intention was never to make fun of you or anyone, this was just a comment made to point out that I bought and sold them soon after. I sold them right after not to make profit, but because I decided on the H&R's last minute, so I had to sell them. And for the record, I didn't make any profit (or extra $50), as I sold them to you at the same price that I bought them for. So I apologize if it came through like that, but thats not how it is...

oh, btw, post some pics when you lower that sucker...
-ed

I will post ya some pics soon...gonna be puttin on my new FR500s (black) with the lowering kit tomorrow...

I love the price on the springs and I thought I bought them from you for $175.00 and you bought them for $125.00...Like I said, thanks for clarifying and I have zero problem with you making a profit..you got a helluva deal on em...I got a good deal and if it put a couple of coins in your pocket for storing em till I found em I have no problem with that...Thanks again!!!

Can't wait to see em tomorrow!!!!!

Also tinted the tails too! Gonna look sweet!!

Thanks!
Steve

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
Well, just to end this, I did purchase these for $175 shipped, and I sold them to you at $175 shipped, so no profit for me...

You're going for the same look I am going after!! I'm also going with black fr500's... lets compare looks after we have done the mods. good luck.

-ed

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
nitestalker1982 said:
Well, just to end this, I did purchase these for $175 shipped, and I sold them to you at $175 shipped, so no profit for me...

You're going for the same look I am going after!! I'm also going with black fr500's... lets compare looks after we have done the mods. good luck.

-ed

Sweet...did you already get your FR500s?? If not, Volpaz.com has them...I should be done with them today...(need to wash it though)

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread