Brand new vmp gen 1

colin1966

Established Member
This is a good deal in my opinion & I don't understand why guys are taking such a hit $$.
what I did was send my gen1 & elbow to BPS and got it ported and the exterior polished, same $$$ as I would spend to upgrade to the Gen11.
for me my car is a hobby/toy so the Gen1 fits my needs, I don't track or race So the 20~30 hp less is not an issue to me.
As for a tune, VMP will give a free tune with the purchase of a gen11 but they also offer to update your tune with purchases or for $50 I beleive.

good luck with the sale OP.

Colin

Saikodi

Established Member
This is a good deal in my opinion & I don't understand why guys are taking such a hit $$.
what I did was send my gen1 & elbow to BPS and got it ported and the exterior polished, same $$$ as I would spend to upgrade to the Gen11.
for me my car is a hobby/toy so the Gen1 fits my needs, I don't track or race So the 20~30 hp less is not an issue to me.
As for a tune, VMP will give a free tune with the purchase of a gen11 but they also offer to update your tune with purchases or for $50 I beleive.

good luck with the sale OP.

Colin

Yes it is a good deal definitely.

The Gen 2 supercharger and other necessary stuff costs about $3800 (approx after some discounts). The Gen 1 here with additional things will probably run $2700 (approx). So there is a good $1100 saving in going for this. I would have gone for it if I didnt have other things to get. :)

GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread