c&r racing heat exhanger wiring help

98v8

Established Member
Hey guys need some help trying to finish my blower install today and this wiring has me stumped lol. I got about half of it figured out. I have the fans and pump plugged up and the relays where they go and hooked the ground in with the factory ones by the passenger side headlight. However these last six plugs have me stumped and I'm hoping someone can show me the light.

I think these two wires are power they both have an inline 15 amp fuse near the eyelets do they connect in the fuse box with the other power wire?

These are two yellow wires they connect in with the rest of the harness and I can't really tell where they go from there anybody have any ideas?

And last are these 2 connectors I'm absolutely clueless here.

Any help is appreciated guys hope to get this thing running today vmp plug and play extensions are on there way right now lol :)

Vert

Established Member
Top pic goes to fuse box in the front engine bay. Open the lid n u will see a stud with a nut install it there.
Second pic are grounds mount by the pass headlight.
Third goes to the radio capacitor on the back of pass cylinder head. I think the roush instructions covers it.

Last edited:

98v8

Established Member
thanks the manual did cover it i just didnt understand lol. I got it all running now but i have a locked up idler pully i guess ill be calling around for one tomorrow ready to see what this thing will do

Users who are viewing this thread