C8 Z06 670HP NA FPC!!

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
While I do think Chevy killed it with this engine, I still think they saw that Ford had set the bar high with the flat-plane in the 350 and thought......"we better copy them an make it better". The Z06 platform inherently has more funds to put into an engine and can make a better engine but just to say it here, Ford did it first fellas.....

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
While I do think Chevy killed it with this engine, I still think they saw that Ford had set the bar high with the flat-plane in the 350 and thought......"we better copy them an make it better". The Z06 platform inherently has more funds to put into an engine and can make a better engine but just to say it here, Ford did it first fellas.....
rofl, Ford did what first exactly? Copied the europeans and used an FPC in a V8 after 50 years?
Also, funds aside, the LT6 was developed on the race track as opposed to most production engines, and the results speak for themselves.

blk02edge

Established Member
I'm sorry I just can't put this nicely but that's about the dumbest thing I'll read all day

Users who are viewing this thread