Calling Out Atlanta Cobra/Lightning/Ford owners.....

White98SVT

Established Member
On the weekend of the 25th of January a couple of friends of mine are having a "Tech Day". This is basically where we all get together and help each other work on cars and add mods. It's a great chance to work on cars and meet some new people. Not really sure of the location as of yet but we're shooting for Saturday as the day. Sunday morning being the alternate if people have to work etc.

Anyone want to join?

amnpalm

Established Member
Give me a ring. I'm just north of Atlanta and may have some time to blow with you guys, I'm pretty handy too with the cars.

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by amnpalm
Give me a ring. I'm just north of Atlanta and may have some time to blow with you guys, I'm pretty handy too with the cars.

PM me your cell number and name if you don't mind and I'll do that.

Looks like it's going to be sunday morning at my place in Powder Springs. Anyone want directions or anything let me know.

At the moment it looks like some simple installs....putting LCA's on my car and an H pipe on a buddy's 98 Cobra. I think there may be a few more also but not sure. Either way it's a good chance to get out of the house and meet some new faces.

White98SVT

Established Member
Looks like we have a guy coming in from Clemson to do some springs, shocks/struts, and LCA's on his 89 5.0. If anyone wants to swing by Saturday night and give a hand, that would be great too. I think we're going to get a jump on his car.

Users who are viewing this thread