Cammed Mach 1

clc44

Established Member
awesome, hope you make good numbers. just make sure you get every supporting mod that can help.

I'm looking at a used Accufab TB. I also want to get the a Roy's ported intake, Tubular frony suspension, DR, intall my 4.56's, March Dampener, Cobra W/P, Alt and Hydraboost pulley's. Anything else?

BTW, I'm looking into clutches and FW's. I'm in between the Spec Stage 1 (w/ Ford TOB and Pilot bearing of course) or 03/04 Cobra clutch and Spec/Fidanza Aluminum FW. How do you like your Spec? Would it handle 370RWHP for a while? Life span?

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

justinschmidt1

Established Member
118.76 trap with 368rwhp? Full weight? Car sounds amazing and its extremely strong.

I trapped 121 mph with 385 rwhp, through an auto but still...

Im sure that mach has a healthy powerband up top with those cams

Things running damn good, I sure as well wasnt expecting it to trap 119 mph. lol

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
^^^^^ thanks! im sure a 120 trap would be there if I lost a little weight and ran a full drag setup.

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
I'm looking at a used Accufab TB. I also want to get the a Roy's ported intake, Tubular frony suspension, DR, intall my 4.56's, March Dampener, Cobra W/P, Alt and Hydraboost pulley's. Anything else?

BTW, I'm looking into clutches and FW's. I'm in between the Spec Stage 1 (w/ Ford TOB and Pilot bearing of course) or 03/04 Cobra clutch and Spec/Fidanza Aluminum FW. How do you like your Spec? Would it handle 370RWHP for a while? Life span?

Thanks ;)

my spec 1 is pretty good. im not sure home much hp rate is but its holding up damn well. Im gonna upgrade when my eaton is on. then followed by built tranny, upgrade driveshaft and flywheel.

Users who are viewing this thread