cams then supercharger

cobra rider

Established Member
I have a 94 cobra with bbk cold air intake,Pro-m 75mm,and a 70mm bbk throttle body, exhaust will be done next summer with headers,x-pipe,mac mufflers. the cams will be next summer also but a supercharger will be 2-4 years. what setup should i go with? Also How is the steeda No. 19 cam.

Thanks

youvebeenbit94

Established Member
There are no cams in your car its just a Cam 96+ had 4-cams but the 93-95 had 302's with a single cam and pushrod design. To answer your Cam question the Steeda #19 is a good cam with the picky EEC, I went with the Crane 2031 just because I got a deal on it. Vortech S-trim seem to be a popular choice, you could push about 400 rwhp with the bolt ons, cam and an S-trim running around 9-10#'s. Also make sure you upgrade your valve sprigns when you put the cam in.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Id say go with an Anderson Blower cam, if you're going to blow it, with a paxton or a vortech. Both make tons of power, so its preference really. Within the next 2-4 years, they might come out with better superchargers tho. The Steeda #19 cam is an excellent cam though. What intake are you going with?

Users who are viewing this thread