Can someone help me?

Cobra-R

Established Member
I just ordered a engine oil temperature guage for the 00R. I know some of you guys(Kevin and Joe I believe) have them in your cars already.

Would someone tell me where and how they installed the temp sender to the engine?

I see there is a plug on the filter base, but don't think that would be a accurate place to pull a signal from due to the fact that the cooler lines are comming in next to it. Pictures would be great, but an explaination of how you did it would be of great help.

Thanks, Brian

Andy M

Established Member
Brian,

I just ordered the IRS rear brace from Paul's Performance and will be bringing the R in to get it installed - probably on Friday. Additionally, I had my guy over there order me an oil temp gauge to go along with my oil pressure and water temp gauge already installed in the car. I will ask the mechanic where this thing hooks up to? - in case you don't get an answer from someone else by then.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Brian,

I just ordered the IRS rear brace from Paul's Performance and will be bringing the R in to get it installed - probably on Friday. Additionally, I had my guy over there order me an oil temp gauge to go along with my oil pressure and water temp gauge already installed in the car. I will ask the mechanic where this thing hooks up to? - in case you don't get an answer from someone else by then.

Great!!! Thanks andy. Maybe there are a few possible places for it, so more than one answer may help us all out.

If anyone needs help adding a clock, let me know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread