can we make a new club for Tampa?

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
anyone up to make a Tampa based Terminator club? We certainly have quite a few, and would be cool to have the area and surrounding areas have a Terminator club, kinda like MCT (they are big btw)..what do you guys think?:beer:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
lol, well maybe a Cobra club then? better? anyways, i know over in brandon area we have a few (including you)

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
SVTOA is a bit more broad then what Jake was intending I think.

Jake, I'm game brother. I've been in and out of the "Club" idea for a long time. I actually ran a pretty successful club, turned business, for almost 4 years, as just a pup in this industry/scene. I'd love to get back into it!

Josh

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
There is also a Tampa Bay SVTOA. They have meetings at freedom ford every first friday of the month.

Before you start a new club, you guys should start coming to the TampaBay SVTOA meetings. They are not always the most exciting, but if everyone would come out it will be ok. After the meeting, we usually go out to eat somewhere. The TBSVTOA recently went to Sebring, and pretty soon they are going to have some autocross events.

You guys should start coming out.

04gambitcobra

Established Member
im all in!! also if anyone wants the hook up on Nitto Drags just call me at 813-873-2235 and ask for mike

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
I'm interested in some 315 Nitto's Mike.. I took your number down, and you may be hearing from me soon.. But I *must* pay to get a Dyno Tune before picking up the Tires!

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread